The objectives of the joint CoDaS M.Sc. Programme are the following:
– to strengthen student education in the key area of Communications Engineering and Data Science with foreseen major future impact;
– to contribute to the graduation of engineers in the already much needed area of the degree, putting together the competences of telecommunications and data analysis;
– to offer a variety of courses on complementary specialisations at the Partners: 5G and Automation at Aalto U., CyberSecurity at Grenoble INP Institute of Engineering and 5G and Data Science at Técnico Lisboa (University of Lisbon);
– to address current and future challenges related to Information and Communication Technologies and sustainable development;
– to contribute to the goals of the European Union Digital Strategy.
Besides benefiting of the above stated objectives, the student enrolling on the joint CoDaS M.Sc. Programme will:
– have the opportunity to study in two of the Partner Universities;
– get acquainted with the cultures of two different European countries;
– graduate in an area of expertise with a high level of employability in a global market.